I have worked in hospitality, financial, retail industries, and law firm.
In my spare time, I enjoy gardening, drawing, dancing, yoga, sewing and knitting. I love to maximize my experience.
US Default Group, LLC, Boca Raton, FL November 2016 – March 2020 Senior
- Enhanced tons of new features for company Case Manager System in Foreclosure, Bankruptcy and Eviction Firm windows application using C#, WinForm, SQL Server, Linq, Entity Framework 6, Lambda Expressions, WCF, Multi-Threading, Windows Service, TXTextControl and Telerik. Fully optimized previous version to make software execute faster to increase company profit.
- Enhanced and maintained financial application (accounting most) for windows version and website version.
- Version control is TFS and project manager tool is JIRA.
Virtualworks Group Inc., Boca Raton, FL April 2016 – End of October 2016
- Developed new version of search product (ViaWorks) for employee productivity using MVC 5, C#, Entity Framework 6, VS 2013, AngularJS and ReactJS, jQuery, HTML, CSS, Restful, Linq, MySql, SQL Server, and JIRA.
- Enhanced and updated many ViaWorks features including SharePoint support, multi-language features, and other dynamic settings. Version control was using TortoiseHg Workbench 3.7.3.
Bankrate, West Palm Beach, FL. September 2015 – January, 2016
- Developed a service wrangler for monitoring windows and web services on different servers using WCF, TCP sockets, Entity Framework 6, and SQL server that dynamically creates metadata, imports endpoint using the WSDL URI and contract name, and dynamically creates client and invokes the method using reflection. The front end of the site was using MVC 5, C#, ASP.NET framework 4.0, Bootstrap, jQuery, VS 2015, Entity Framework 6, and Linq.
Wealth Management System Inc, West Palm Beach, FL. February 2014 – August 2015
Operation and .Net Developer
- Built benefitstatements.com, financial 401(K), rollover IRA calculator web tools for E*TRADE, Janus, and many other financial institutions using C#, MVC, jQuery.
- Created program for auto processing retirement transactions: auto uploading records, validating participant’s addresses, creating PDF files and pushing files for printing, etc using C#, SQL Server, PhantomJS, and address validation service.
- Built many reports for operations to marketing, monitoring the business using SSRS.
Angular: Building Dynamic Web Application Using Angular 8, view my blog
ASP.NET Core MVC and EF Core: Constructing REST APIs using ASP.NET Core MVC and Entity Framework Core, view my blog
REACT Application: Calling a RESTful API in REACT, view my blog
In nature nothing is perfect. Trees can be contorted, bent in weird ways, and they are still beautiful.